Monday, January 13, 2020

Where my freaks at?

I'm releasing a brand new artist album on Feb 21 called Freaks & Beaks. The album is a celebration of the Dirtybird family. I worked really hard on it and I think it spans all the weird sounds and underground vibes of this label.

For those of you who cant wait, Today the 2 track EP is out! The A-side is a straight banger for the club called "All My People In The House" and the B-side is a classic deep cut called "Youngblood" that I made with my friend Wyatt Marshall (you probably know him from the radio show).

Much love from myself and the whole family. I sincerely hope this music makes your day just a little bit better.

Claude VonStroke

p.s. to download the EP click here







This email was sent to cohr.2k.peepthis@blogger.com
why did I get this?    unsubscribe from this list    update subscription preferences
DIRTYBIRD · 2554 Lincoln Blvd · #741 · Venice, CA 90291 · USA

No comments:

Post a Comment