Monday, January 27, 2020

My Brand New Album

Hey friends, You may or may not have heard that I'm releasing a brand new album called "Freaks & Beaks" for the 15th Birthday of Dirtybird this year. It's out Feb 21st but I have a free exclusive track available now if you want to hear something sooner.

I'm also starting a new thing called Claude's Club, bypassing all the quick social media blurbs and really talking to you about how I make music, run Dirtybird with my team and everything that's going on over here.

Click here to get the free track and find out more about Claude's Club. 

Thanks!
Claude VonStroke

p.s. Click here if you want to pre-save the album
Want to change how you receive these emails?
You can update your preferences or unsubscribe from this list.

No comments:

Post a Comment