Thursday, January 9, 2020

Exclusive Track From VonStroke

Hey friends, I've got a new project that I want to share. The Dirtybird team and I have been working hard working on a huge multimedia release that's going to land very soon. It will include music, art, video, events, clothes and more. For a select few of you, I want to share as much of the creation and behind the scenes experience possible. 

This special group is called Claude's Club and I'm starting it by offering you a brand new exclusive track by me. I'm really excited about this club because it's a way to connect on a much more personal level than ever before.

Click here to get the track and find out more about Claude's Club. 

Want to change how you receive these emails?
You can update your preferences or unsubscribe from this list.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment