Friday, April 14, 2023

So Many Remixes

Wow, this year has been so interesting. I started meditating, taking cold showers, eating right, working out and I'm feeling pretty decent in general. If you have been doing anything different and interesting to get it together let me know!

 

I also finished a bunch of remixes and tracks all starting to come out right now. I played this one song on Dirtybird so many times last year that I had to do a remix so I could keep playing it. Check out my remix of Penguin Hit Squad (n808 & Mike Kerrigan) HERE

 

I also did a remix for my great friends over at DOP as part of the Up The Boohai EP. This is way more deep house, almost the opposite to the Penguin track, but you know I make a lot of diff sounds. Vinyl only HERE (digital in June)

 

Skream was nice enough to do a couple remixes of Ice Cream Cone by Lubelski and I as well that is HERE.

 

Currently, I'm on tour with all the up and coming Dirtybird artists and I'm having a really good time with all these newer artists who haven't been jaded by touring for 20 years. It's really good vibes, so fun. Tickets for all the cities are HERE.

 

I hope everyone is well out there. Keep the dream alive!

Claude

Unsubscribe | Edit your details

Dirtybird
22647 Ventura Blvd #1004
Woodland Hills
California 91364
United States

Powered By Kartra
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

No comments:

Post a Comment