Monday, February 4, 2019

The World Premiere of "Stroke Show"

Oops...I included the wrong links in the last email. Sorry for the spam.

Hello friends,
Today I'm launching my brand new talk show called "Stroke Show"!  I have also been working on lots of new music, perfecting upcoming Dirtybird events, and touring the country with lots of special guests on the Double Dip Tour. Make sure you watch the new show and subscribe to get all the weekly episodes.


Keep the Dream Alive, 
Claude VonStroke

STROKE SHOW

"Stroke Show" is here! Head on over to my YouTube channel to watch the premiere episode of my weekly talk show. "Stroke Show" will feature special guests as well as give you a glimpse into what I have been up to recently. Be sure to hit that subscribe button so you never miss an episode.
WATCH HERE

DOUBLE DIP TOUR

My Double Dip Tour has officially begun. I had an unreal time in Chicago shutting down The Mid with surprise guests, DJ Deeon and Gene Farris. I can't wait to bring even more surprises to Detroit this weekend and San Francisco on the 21st and 22nd. Come to one of the shows on this tour to grab a limited edition signed poster. Even though Chicago and SF are sold out, there are still a few tickets left in Detroit - here is the link.
GET YOUR TICKETS HERE

      
Copyright © 2019 Dirtybird, All rights reserved.

You're receiving this email because you signed up for our mailing list, joined Chirp or Birdfeed, shopped with us or bought tickets to one of our events.

Update your subscription preferences here. Or unsubscribe here. But we'll miss you.

No comments:

Post a Comment